Welcome to my confessions... they aren't quite confessions, but welcome anyway...



Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I Did Something Rather Strange Today

I emailed all of my friends and gave them my blog address.
I've been putting this off, although I know the only way I will find out if my writing is worth anything is if I actually have people read it, but I have this irrational fear that no one will like my writing so I normally keep it to myself.
Wow that was a long sentence.
And that wasn't the only strange thing I did today.
I had to do an oral presentation at school today, and to make that scenario even better than it already was, I had to pretend that I was the person I had read the biography on.
My biography was on J.K. Rowling, the author of the Harry Potter series.
Yeah, me being me (and you got extra points for creativity) I did my report in a British accent.
I hate my stupid brain.
It turned out OK, though.
Actually, it was quite a success.
But still.
In a British accent?
Really Elle?
WOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment