Welcome to my confessions... they aren't quite confessions, but welcome anyway...



Friday, March 5, 2010

What Is This Pointless Drivel That Is Being Mass Produced By Mainstream Media?

I take back what I said earlier today.
My faith in my generation was creeping back.
Creeping!
And then it goes and blows up in my face.
I just went on iTunes. Justin Bieber pops up on my screen and I scream. That child, in my opinion, is terrifying. I just hate his music. Sorry, Justin, but you sound like a girl. And your career will go down the pooper when you hit puberty and your voice starts cracking like a normal person's should by the time that they are 15.
So, being the opinionated, slightly rude person that I sometimes and not always am, I wrote a review for his new single.
I'm quite pleased with it, actually, so I'm going to copy it down here.
"Honestly, the first time I heard Justin Bieber singing, I thought he was a girl. I'm sorry, he's 15. He shouldn't be singing about love and his 'shawties'. He should be singing about loving his XBox, or whatever the newest gaming system is. Seriously. I really can't understand his appeal and the pointless lyrics are flat and meaningless. I really do hope that the media will come to their senses and recognize some of the truly talented folks that are out there instead of mindless, teenage drones spouting this pointless noise to the masses. May some sort of music savior come and rescue us all."
OK, I admit that the last bit was a tad bit overkill, but all in all, I think I got my opinion across quite nicely, don't you think?
And it wasn't even a thousand characters!
GO ME!
HAPPY WEEKEND!
~ELLE

No comments:

Post a Comment