Welcome to my confessions... they aren't quite confessions, but welcome anyway...



Monday, March 1, 2010

Today

I have nothing funny to write about today.
I have no funny anecdotes, no funny story leading up to rather nice life lesson.
In fact, I really don't have much on my mind at all besides the Civics test I have tomorrow and the fact that I aced my Algebra test.
And my huge migraine that won't go away.
You know, there's a topic.
Headaches that just won't go away.
Have you ever had that headache that just persists and persists and won't let your head go and it feels like a giant is squeezing your head between his index finger and thumb and you feel that if one more sound is just a little too loud your head will explode and throw your brains over everyone around you?
Having a migraine sucks when you are in the band.
And you sit near the loudest person in the band.
So beyond that, I really don't have anything to talk about today, but I needed to write because it is cathartic for me. I just love when you can write about nothing but it makes you feel better just letting the words flow from your fingertips and onto the page.
I just love that word.
Cathartic.
I love it.
You know what other word I love?
Avuncular.
It means 'of or pertaining to an uncle'.
How cool is that?
To be described as an uncle.
And what if you're not an uncle?
What then?
Does avuncular still apply to you, or is it just a word that doesn't make sense in context?
I think I'm going to stop writing now, cathartic as it is.
This is just thoughts on a web page, and I think that I am going to stop myself before I start babbling all over again.
So, until next time,
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment