Welcome to my confessions... they aren't quite confessions, but welcome anyway...



Thursday, March 25, 2010

So Today I Was Bored In Long Spanish...

...So I wrote an ode.
It is quite a nice ode, I do think.
It's to carbohydrates.
So here it is - My Ode To Carbohydrates

An Ode To Carbohydrates
Oh carbohydrates
How I love you so
When I stuff my face with you
Up my weight will go

Oh my dearest carbs
I love you through and through
Whenever I need some comfort
It's you who I go to

Oh my lovely carbohydrates
In most everything I eat
You're in all of my bread
Thank God I skipped the meat

Oh carbohydrates
I love you, well, like food
You're delicious and nutritious
And good in every mood

So there it is.
This is what happens when I get intensely bored in Long Spanish.
Hope you enjoyed it!
~Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment