Welcome to my confessions... they aren't quite confessions, but welcome anyway...



Wednesday, March 17, 2010

OH MY GOD SUNSHINE!

So I was walking to the library after Yearbook Club today (I know, I spend way too much time at the library. Honestly, it's like my second home. I know where most everything is. Pathetic.) and it was SUNNY!
Like honest-to-goodness SUNNY!
SUNNY with ALL CAPS!
Warm, friendly sunshine that made my skin feel pleasantly warm and my spirits shiny as a new penny. The wind was blowing, but I didn't mind that it was flying around my face like I was caught in the middle of a tornado. It was a pleasing, warm wind. I popped my iPod in and danced all the way to the library, you have no idea about how happy I am it is almost spring.
Winter is overrated in Massachusetts.
Oh, and I was looking at my dashboard, and I noticed that I had five followers. OH MY GOD, FIVE FOLLOWERS!
I know that all of those capitals are slightly uncharacteristic of me, but this sunshine has just put me in such a good mood.
I think that I'm going to go sing for a bit.
Badly, but still.
I'm singing!
But not in the rain!
Yours, very warmly,
~Elle

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for sunshine, music and followers is what I say!
    Congrats on getting five followers, well done!
    ~Whimsy

    ReplyDelete