Welcome to my confessions... they aren't quite confessions, but welcome anyway...



Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Writing On My Blog In School

I suppose that this is kind of breaking the rules, because I am in Science class at the moment and really shouldn't be on my blog, but I live to break the rules so here I am, breaking them!
Oh, and my friend Katherine says hi.
She's been meaning to read, but hasn't had the time, so I thought that a shout out would be a good incentive.
KATHERINE, YOUR NAME IS ON THE INTERNET!!! NOW READ MY BLOG!!!!
Now Katherine is telling me a story about how she went on AIM in class last year and how she felt naughty.
Really, Katherine?
Naughty?
Wow.
Just kidding.
Now my friend Nick is in the background saying that someone spit on his hand.
I wish that I could include audio.
It made my day.
Well, before I get in trouble with my teacher, I will bid the Internet Adios!
Till next time,
Your Rule Breaking Friend,
ELLE

2 comments:

  1. hey when did you do this i am in your science class!!=P

    ReplyDelete
  2. just kidding!! meant to put a =)

    ReplyDelete