Welcome to my confessions... they aren't quite confessions, but welcome anyway...



Saturday, May 8, 2010

Why I Love My School

I love my school because they take us to Six Flags.
I was there for six hours.
I also saw my band director, Mr. Seapy, go on Bizarro.
That was a laugh.
But mostly I just walked around, rode rollercoasters, ate fried dough, stole people's french fries, and got sick on the tea cups.
OH, and the three hour ride home?
I was asleep listening to rap music for two hours and forty minutes.
On a bus full of eighth and seventh graders.
I have no idea how I achieved it.
Anyway, besides that, check out A Very Potter Musical on YouTube.
I was watching it at eleven last night, but I watched it again this morning, and it was just as funny, so it was not an eleven last night kind of funny.
It was truly, truly hilarious.
~Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment