Welcome to my confessions... they aren't quite confessions, but welcome anyway...



Thursday, May 6, 2010

I'm Fist Pumping On The Inside!

Because obviously I couldn't be fist-pumping right now because then I wouldn't be typing.
Or I could.
But not really.
Whatever.
The reason that I am fist-pumping on the inside is that tomorrow I get to go to Six Flags New England with the band!
And the chorus, but the chorus is slightly less cool!
This is an annual trip, and one of the most fun.
It's changed a bit though, because we got a new band director, Mr. Seapy.
So, apparently, to spend more time at the park, we have to be at the school at 5:45 AM.
WHAT?
WHAT?
Oh, and I need to buy cookie dough.
But besides that, WHAT?
I have to get up at 5 IN THE MORNING?
I CAN'T DO THAT!!!!!!
THAT IS JUST NOT PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE!!!!
But that is beside the point.
So I just thought that I'd let you know about this awesomeness.
Oh, and I'll tell you all about it later.
It's bound to be amazing.
~Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment