Welcome to my confessions... they aren't quite confessions, but welcome anyway...



Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Welcome to the Previously Undiscovered 17 Circle of HELL

Disclaimer: I forgot to finish this one and it's from about a week ago, during the senior exam schedule. SORRY!!!

Yeah, I know that that is kind of graphic, but it's true. My history teacher's classroom is the previously undiscovered 17 circle of hell.
So, (and apologies, this will be in past tense because I'm forgetful) I was sitting in his classroom for 3 HOURS.
Do you know how long 3 hours feels like when your innards are being boiled inside you it is so hot?
And not even the good kind of hot.
NO.
This was the innard-melting, circle-of-hell kind of hot.
It was torture.
But that week is over.
Now all I have to worry about is my finals.
Hooray!!!
~Elle, talking about her distant past

No comments:

Post a Comment