Welcome to my confessions... they aren't quite confessions, but welcome anyway...



Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I Love This Day

Today is my friend Konstantina's birthday!
Happy Birthday, Dina!
Anyway, today is May 4, which is, if you are a Star Wars fan, one of the best days of the year.
Why, you ask?
Well, for all you non-Star Wars geeks out there, here you go-
You get to go around saying 'May the fourth be with you!' to everyone, all day.
Life just doesn't get better than that.
MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU!
~Elle

2 comments:

  1. Where, exactly, did you come up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did I come up with what?
    May the fourth has been around for a while, my friend.
    A long while.
    And, honestly, I didn't come up with it.
    My Life is Average did.
    ~Elle

    ReplyDelete