Welcome to my confessions... they aren't quite confessions, but welcome anyway...



Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I Guess That This Is An Apology...

...To my friend Brigit, whom I love to death, but took something the wrong way.
So in my post last Thursday, I mentioned, well the whole post was about how the band and chorus of my school were going to Six Flags New England.
I said-
'I'm going with the band. And the chorus, but the chorus is slightly less cool.'
I have problems with my memory, so when Brigit said that she was offended by my post on Thursday, I had no idea what she was talking about.
And, no offense, Brigit, don't take this the wrong way, I don't think that that sentence was that offensive.
I could have said a lot worse.
But I was kidding, so it doesn't even matter!
Most of my close friends are in chorus (excepting Olivia. She's in the band.) and I was KIDDING!!!!
Both the chorus and the band at my school are superb, and the music program is fantastic, and when I say band is better than chorus, for future reference, I AM KIDDING!!!!
NEITHER ONE IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER!!!!!
I just said band is better because, hey, I'm in band!
Of course I'm going to think that it is better.
But it isn't.
Chorus won overall at the competition.
Middle school band came in second overall.
So, that said, I apologize for the misunderstanding, I was being funny, and I won't say it again.
There.

5 comments:

  1. Not that I was complaining but it's OKAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill this wasn't for you.
    JK.
    Hahha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well SOMEONE hasn't replied yet so I wanted you to know it was okay! :) You are beautiful you know!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you elle!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone is beautiful.
    No matter what they say.

    ReplyDelete