Welcome to my confessions... they aren't quite confessions, but welcome anyway...



Sunday, May 16, 2010

I Need To Sleep More Often

So last night I babysat four little girls from 6 to 9 and I got thirty bucks which roughly translates into about twenty-five packs of mentos so I'm excited!
Yeah, so I got home at 9, but I ended up staying up another three hours.
Why, you ask?
Oh, well, I watched my Doctor Who, Graham Norton, and The Upside Down Show.
If you don't know what The Upside Down Show is, here you go.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkZkUIptPF0
Watch this at eleven o'clock at night.
I was laughing like a loon.
OH and watch this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAToDhd71W4
I'm way too old to watch this show, but it never fails to make me laugh.
Some of the humor is for old people (Like me) and it made me laugh like a loon and keep Jacob, my brother up until twelve.
HAHAHA.
~Elle

2 comments:

  1. If you read this before you check you're e-mail, go check it please.
    Okie-Dokie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put the wrong for of you're there. It should have been your. :(

    ReplyDelete