Welcome to my confessions... they aren't quite confessions, but welcome anyway...



Tuesday, April 27, 2010

So I've Got To Stop Using the Word So....

And that title has absolutely nothing to do with the rest of my blog, so read on.
If you dare.
This post is about the weird dreams I've been having recently.
The first one was were I was trapped in the bog in my backyard and had an evil witch change me into a guinea pig which was then promptly eaten by an anaconda.
Then there was the one where I was in a room with almost every single solitary person I've seen in my life, and then my friend Holly and I had an argument over the temperature of the pool that just happened to be in the center of the room.
Transcript of the argument?
Yes indeed.
Me:*looks at the steaming pool. Turns to Holly.* "What's the temperature?"
Holly: "30 degrees."
Me: "Oh, in Celsius. That makes sense."
Holly: "No in Fahrenheit."
Me: "That doesn't make sense!"
Holly: "It's Fahrenheit, I'm telling you."
Me: "But it can't be! There is no ice in it! If it was 30 degrees Fahrenheit, there would be ice!"
Holly: "It's Fahrenheit and that's final!"
Me: "Starts to cry."
Then the butler guy from Batman (the newer ones.) comes up to me and says-
"I have scientific confirmation that the herb St. John's Wart wants to be an English bureaucrat."
I woke up after that.
Then last night I had a dream that my cousin was driving me somewhere, but we were on a movie set, so we had to crash the car, and then we got flung out and we landed on one of those mat things that they have on movie stunt scenes.
I'm actually quite afraid to go to sleep tonight.
My dreams are just getting weirder.
I used to not dream at all.
WHAT IS HAPPENING?
OH, and if anyone knows what St. John's Wart is, please tell me.
I have no idea.
Oh, and what's a bureaucrat?
~ELLE

3 comments:

  1. It's St. John's Wort, apparently.
    SORRY!
    ~Elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I notice that you too are not posting as much.
    I have had a many-day writers block. I wished to tell you.
    ~Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel.
    I hate having writer's block.
    I wished to agree with you.
    ~Elle

    ReplyDelete