Welcome to my confessions... they aren't quite confessions, but welcome anyway...



Monday, April 12, 2010

So On Friday I Had This Thought...

And I thought I'd share it with you all because it was strange enough for me to want to spread it around.
I was in Art, and we're currently making puppets, so we were cutting up the fabric to make the puppet's clothes. (If you were wondering, my puppet is going to be J.K. Rowling. How awesome is that? Very. Very awesome.)
I was walking around looking for black fabric when this guy Rory stops me and says
"Feel this fabric; it's so soft and cozy!"
So I stop and feel it, and then I say
"Yeah, it is really soft!"
I turn to leave and then a thought hits me.
It was just, you know, a passing thought, but then it niggled its way into my brain and wouldn't leave.
Here is my niggling thought -
What if when we felt fabric, fabric felt back?

2 comments:

  1. O_O
    That scares me verily.
    I want to remove all fabric from about my skin, but I can't, because that's indecent exposure, and indecent exposure is against the law.

    ...and it's cold out.

    P.S. Hooray for J.K.R puppet. Upload a photo when you are done, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try. I'm not really good with photos. Surprising considering how many photos my family has managed to accumulate over the years.
    ~Elle

    ReplyDelete