Welcome to my confessions... they aren't quite confessions, but welcome anyway...



Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Do Chairs Jump Out At You Too?

I am very clumsy.
Just putting it out there.
My friends call me Mobo, a nickname derived from the fact that I should never be mobile.
I have mobilephobia.
That isn't a word, but it should be.
You know what I have?
The fear of tripping.
I have trippophobia.
And my klutziness has gotten to the point where when I fall, no one helps me.
They just laugh.
I kind of wish everyone was as klutzy as me for a day.
Then they would know that it is horribly unfun to be clumsy.
A quote comes to mind that reminds me of this situation.
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do criticize them, you're a mile away from them, and you have their shoes." Frieda Norris.
This pertains to me.
Except in my case, everyone should trip and fall and bang their entire right side into a closet.
Then at least the deal is even.
CLUMSY PEOPLE RULE!

No comments:

Post a Comment