Welcome to my confessions... they aren't quite confessions, but welcome anyway...



Monday, February 1, 2010

British People

OK, I know I already did a blog today, but I was just watching a YouTube video of charlieissocoollike, whom I personally love, he's hilarious, and if you've never heard of him, go check him out. You won't be disappointed.
So besides the fact that charlieissocoollike is awesome, which he is, I have recently discovered that I might have a medical condition.
It's called Anglophilia, or the love of England.
I have it very bad.
My friend Alli told me about this today, because we both have a thing for the British people on YouTube. Namely, nerimon, charlieissocoollike, littleradge, etc., etc.
I have Anglophilia.
I am an Anglophile.
So much so, that I giggle whenever I hear British accents, and am pretty good at mimicking one.
I love British people.
I love them.
I might just have to move to England so I can become sick of British people, and go back to my normal life.
Actually, I don't think that would be a good move.
Everywhere I went, I'd just giggle at everyone who ever talked to me.
Hahaha.
Well, I have to go.
I have British people to listen to.
PIP PIP CHEERIO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment