Welcome to my confessions... they aren't quite confessions, but welcome anyway...



Sunday, August 8, 2010

Summer Stories - Volume 9.5: Recipe for Awesome (Sans Parentheses) (I Find It Ironic That I Put 'Sans Parentheses' IN Parenthses!)

The last blog that I wrote had the title Recipe for Awesome and JOHN FREAKING MAYER, and while I addressed the JOHN FREAKING MAYER portion of it, I have yet to talk about Recipe for Awesome.So here goes it.On the ride to the stadium where I saw John Mayer, my friend Liv and I were talking and I said the phrase "Recipe for Awesome".
Right after I said that Liv and I both said at the exact same time that 'Recipe for Awesome' would be a great name for a band.So I texted my friend Jacquie and told her about this, since she would be the person that I would start a band with, and she texted me back and that sparked a conversation that led to eight album names and one EP.
Here they are, in order.
1. irunintowalls
2. travisismybuddy
3. Recipe for Awesome
4. GRAND
5. [insert title here]
6. When We Get There
7. Allons Y!
8. The Awesome Is Done.
9. It's All Good In The Hood - EP
So there it is.
My entire music career mapped out.
Now I just need to find a band, write the songs, record the songs, create a following, meet some famous people who love my music, and my world domination is imminent!MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! TAKING OVER THE WORLD, ONE CHORD AT A TIME!!!!
Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go write about 90 songs.
Wish me luck!
Musically yours,
~Elle
P.S. {Mwahaha, I am using curly parentheses, which don't count as parentheses in my book. I think that they look like moustaches. Haha, moustache. Anywho, doesn't this post still make sense? Why yes, yes it does {Phineas and Ferb reference!}. But honestly, I think it is a little lacking in the zing department. You know why? It is lacking the essence that is parentheses. So deal with my over-use of them and enjoy the ride, because parentheses are here to stay. Haven't they always been?}

No comments:

Post a Comment