Welcome to my confessions... they aren't quite confessions, but welcome anyway...



Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Summer Stories - Volume 11: I'm Mad/Rainforests

I have just been told by my lovely mother that I cannot attend the slumber party my friend was planning (it was going to be our last hurrah before high school!!!! WAAHHHH!!!!!) And now I have to plan another one because there is no way that I am going back to school without one crazy sleepover to talk about.
Must discuss with my band mates (Recipe for Awesome is SO going to happen, chaps).
Get back to you later.
I look like the Amazon rain forest has taken up residence on my legs. I need to remedy this situation immediately.
Hugs and kisses,
~Elle
P.S. I get to go see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat today! So excited! I love musical theater!!
P.P.S. I'm not the only one who wants to answer their phone like Kim Possible did, right? 'What's the sitch?' is honest-to-goodness the coolest way to answer a phone. Hands. Down.

3 comments:

  1. you are, perhaps, the most random person ever. More so that yours truly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And who is yours truly?
    Anonymous people aren't easy to identify, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe it would be i, Isabel. i didnt feel like signing in so i left my anonymous comment.

    ReplyDelete