Welcome to my confessions... they aren't quite confessions, but welcome anyway...



Sunday, August 15, 2010

Summer Stories - Volume 10: I Need To Go Shopping

Yes, I know that the title of this post goes against everything I've ever said in the past (http://confessionsofelle112.blogspot.com/2010/08/summer-stories-volume-7-shopping-and.html) (Also, I'm sorry, but I don't know how to do links any other way. If someone knows how, could you give me a hand and leave a detailed comment on how to link things without using the URL that would be fantastic!) but I do. I recently discovered by self-diagnosis that I am gluten intolerant. In other terms, no more bread for me. Wahh.
On the bright side, I have lost some weight, and with school looming on the horizon, I think that now would be the perfect time to unleash my svelte new bod on the world (by the way, I totally am in no way, shape, or form svelte).
Also, I'm sick of baggy sweatshirts.
See ya soon, Miss June!
~Elle

2 comments:

  1. Alrighty, Elle.

    This is how you link.

    When you've got the "create/edit a post" window up (the one where you write in when you are writing/editing a blog), this is what you do:

    One: Write your blog like normal.

    Two: Go to the page that you want to link to and copy (ctrl + c) the URL of whatever you're linking to.

    Three: Return to the page where you're writing the blog.

    Four: Highlight the word(s) that you want to become the link to whatever you're linking to.

    Five: Click the THIRD icon over from the left at the top of the space where you enter text.

    Six: Paste (ctrl + v) the link that you copied.

    Seven: Click "okay".

    Eight: DONE!

    ^_^

    ~Whimsy

    ReplyDelete