Welcome to my confessions... they aren't quite confessions, but welcome anyway...



Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I Hate Sunscreen Coz It LIES

It does. Honestly. The only two times this year I actually spend a decent amount of time in the sun, I burn my entire back off.

And my front.

IT HURTS, PEOPLE!!!

Like really, really hurts!

And I'm graduating tomorrow and I'm wearing a spaghetti strap dress and I'm lobster colored on the back!

What the heck?!

Seriously, I think I spend so much time inside, in my dark basement that I have lost the defense mechanism that stops me from getting burnt like a piece of toast!

My GOODNESS!

I've got very pale skin (I've mentioned this before) and my very pale skin needs to be very protected or else I look like a steamed crustacean.

No comments:

Post a Comment