Welcome to my confessions... they aren't quite confessions, but welcome anyway...



Thursday, June 10, 2010

Finals Are The Bane Of My EXISTENCE!

So I was going to write about Kieve and Creepy Ken, but I don't think I will today. I'm not feeling it.
So instead I will write about the fact that finals are the bane of my EXISTENCE!
Even when they are totally easy.
I was nervous about the Spanish final.
Not anymore.
It was about 150 questions and I finished in under an hour.
That takes some skill.
And the English vocabulary final was, no offense, a joke.
I love you, Ms. Bailey, for making that final so easy.
It took me less than twenty minutes.
It took everyone in my class less than twenty minutes.
It was great.
Oh, and in the forty minutes I had left over after I finished the Spanish final, I wrote about the dream I had last night.
It was bizarre.
Very bizarre.
I was in a dress.
I don't wear dresses.
At all.
But there I was, in my dream, in a ball gown, dancing with a guy in a black mask like Westley in the Princess Bride, around and around a fountain that was spitting lilac water.
It was weird.
It was also the reason I woke up before my alarm.
Good times.
Well, anyway, finals or no finals, the Buffy the Vampire Slayer marathon is tomorrow, and my butt has a date with the couch. If I want that to happen, I have to study that butt off for the Civics final tomorrow.
So, see ya later, alligator.
In a while, crocodile.
Good evening,
Elle

2 comments: