Welcome to my confessions... they aren't quite confessions, but welcome anyway...



Thursday, July 22, 2010

Summer Stories - Volume 6: I Really Am Going To Miss My Aching Feet

As we all know, I've been working at a day camp with the youngest group, the 6 and 7 year olds. While they can be a pain, and they really never listen, and they are somewhat violent in groups, I really enjoyed myself. I've gotten attached to those kids. They're all so cute. None of them can talk right - they all either lisp or can't pronounce their Rs. It's adorable. And they give good, albeit violent, hugs. They scream like girls(the boys), and get covered in dirt(the girls). They are all good kids. And I'm really sad that tomorrow is my last day.
I'm going to miss a lot of the interns too. I may not know all of you that well, but seriously guys, I know you will never read this, but I love you all to bits and you're all really cool. So thanks for making the past two weeks some of the more enjoyable ones I've spent in my life.
Thanks for putting up with my weirdness.
Thanks for bitching with me about the directer of the camp.
Thanks for laughing at my jokes.
Thanks for stealing animal crackers with me.
Thanks for forgetting my name.
Thanks for liking the same music I do.
Thanks for Who Wants To Be A Millionaire during fishing.
Thanks for being people who I can relate to.
Just thanks, I guess.
Thanks.
~Elle

1 comment: