Welcome to my confessions... they aren't quite confessions, but welcome anyway...



Monday, July 12, 2010

Summer Stories - Volume 5: Honestly, It Was Just Like Babysitting Sixteen Six Year Olds...Actually, That Was EXACTLY What It Was Like!

So today was my first day at my first paying job ever!
Hooray!
I'm a counselor at a camp that I've been attending as a camper for the past five years, and now I'm getting paid! I've got the 6 and 7 year-olds, and let me tell you, they do not stop kicking! They honestly have so much energy, I have no idea!
And I woke up at three in the morning and it's 8:03 PM right now so I've been awake for fifteen hours, but not the right fifteen hours, so I'm super tired but I don't want to go to bed because then I'll wake up at three again!
I've gone over this.
It's happened to me before!
So I'm going to go hold my eyelids open with tape and pour cold water over my head to keep me awake.
Happy Monday!
~Elle

1 comment: