Welcome to my confessions... they aren't quite confessions, but welcome anyway...



Saturday, July 10, 2010

Summer Stories - Volume 4: I'm Seriously Beginning To Doubt Myself. Oh, And I Hate Rain.

So, I was wondering.
If you read my blog could you give me a shout-out in the comments?
It would mean a lot to know that you actually read this sometimes pointless, sometimes stupid, sometimes funny(I hope) drivel I spout.
So, if you could do that, that would be really, really cool and stuff.
Thanks.
Oh, and I am so mad because I was supposed to go to an outdoor concert today, but it started to rain and I'm really upset.
Oh well.
See ya.
~Elle

4 comments:

  1. I do read your blog. You aren't just spouting off into the nothing-ness of the internet where nobody can hear you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read all the time and comment sometimes! Rain is good. Everyone's grass is dying. We really needed the rain. Soory about the concert though. See you at camp. Blog about that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya grass is dying allover my street but I was bumed about the concert too see you @ camp!! that would be a good blog (Ill have to read it =^)!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!! CAMP WAS SO FUN!!!!

    ReplyDelete