Welcome to my confessions... they aren't quite confessions, but welcome anyway...



Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sorry I Haven't Been Blogging

SOOOOO, where have I been?
Lost in Jonah the Whale.
Or was Jonah the dude lost in the whale?
I'm confused.
Anywho, I found out today that charlieissocoollike, one of my favorite YouTubers, made the UK's Top Something Lads List, or something or other.
He was only one under Johnny Depp.
Go Charlie!
Sorry about that random bit of fangirlness.
So as to where I've been.
I volunteer a lot now, and I have a lot of homework, and I do have a social life, and I have to eat, and there is this thing called sleeping that is a necessity.
So, because of that, the Internet is not my top priority like it was during the summer.
In fact, I'm barely on anymore.
That is just such an unfathomable statement that I think I peed myself laughing so hard.
Whatever.
Have a great Friday tomorrow all!
LOVE ELLE

2 comments:

  1. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Jonah was lost in the whale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Charlie is one of my favorite YouTubers too! Small world, isn't it? Just found your blog, I'm a teenage novelist myself.

    ReplyDelete