Welcome to my confessions... they aren't quite confessions, but welcome anyway...



Sunday, September 19, 2010

FYAHIS - HOLY MOSES I LOVE WEEKENDS!!!

So...It's the weekend.
Thank freaking GOD!
Whenever the weekend comes, however, I realize how much of a social life I don't have.
Friday night, I watched Labyrinth with David Bowie and obsessed over how much I love him even though that movie was made twenty four years ago and has puppets in it while I folded ten loads of laundry.
That is the definition of no social life.
Then yesterday I went shopping with my mom and my little brother for marching band sneakers and I got lost in Target (pronounced Tar-jayyy, because I am a loser and it sounds way cooler) and I got my period and I didn't have a pad or my phone. Then I was found.
And then I went home and didn't do anything except mope around and watch a bad Hallmark movie and then take some Midol and then watch a bad Lifetime movie with that chick from Twilight in it. I think it was about date rape, or something. Then I stayed up till ONE IN THE FREAKING MORNING BECAUSE I FORGOT MIDOL HAS CAFFEINE IN IT!!! I was typing the songs that I wrote for Recipe for Awesome, because that shit is totally going to happen.
And today I made hard boiled eggs, did some laundry, and wrote this. Now I have to clean the bathroom, do my homework, clean my room, practice my flute, watch Phantom of the Opera because that is an amazing movie and we get to play one of the songs for the field show in marching band and this paragraph is really long and I'm sorry you have to read this, but you really don't so I don't know why I said that.
Anyway, school tomorrow!
I have long band, so that's going to be a blasty-blast.
At least on Tuesday I get to find out what the school play is, and on Wednesday I get to babysit and make cash.
Oh, my life.
Have a great rest of the weekend folks!
Elle is out!
~Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment